Sunday, October 28, 2012

Cigar shaped UFO hovers over Kentucky USA for two hours


On the 16th of October, Astronomer Allen Epling filmed the above object in the sky above Pike County, Kentucky, in the USA. He was using video mode with a Canon 16 megapixel Digital Camera and pointing it through the lens/sight of his Meade 8" SCT astronomical telescope. For two hours, this object sat in the same position in the sky and thousands of people witnessed the event.



As you can see, the object resembles a cigar shape. This is a known craft for UFO's and is mentioned in many UFO books. Allen estimated the object was around 100 thousand feet up at that time. Police in the area are reported to have received multiple calls during the event.

The interesting thing here is that it didn't move. Allen reports it didn't drift more than 10 degrees during the two hours. So if it was something that floated up into space from the ground, such as some weird weather balloon, it would have kept floating up into space and changed it's location. 

[location of the event]

Until late last year, I had never had much of an interest in UFO's. Sure, I watched the X-Files and read a few other books about them over the years, but it was just not an area that I wanted to get into.

Now I know most of the reasons why they do what they do, and I realise they are crucial and key with the roles they are playing during this time period in Earth's history. I dislike to name them UFO's as they are no longer unidentified to me.

Video of the event on  youtube,

2 comments:

Diane Emerson said...

I am delighted at this report. I hope it is the first of many.

Laron said...

Same here!